Experience Designer – Full Time Role
Pikselin is looking for a solution finder who can be responsible for large design projects. We have a strong internal culture … no egos, collaborative thinking and are focused on quality.
Pikselin combines UX, technology and design to deliver exceptional user experiences for the web, mobile and application.
Pikselin has a diverse portfolio of clients who recognise our unique talents in providing problem solving and elegant user interface design solutions.
This is a role for a well-versed Experience Designer who has the skills and personality to straddle the mix of creative lead and client engagement. We'd be looking for you to:
- Bring a true solutions focus and the ability to think strategically on behalf of our clients
- Take the creative lead and guide the design process of our talented support team
- Work closely alongside our client, building their trust
- Have the quality focus our clients expect from us
- Have a solid understanding of the web interface design process
- Be a strong fit to our internal culture and values
This is not just a job, this is a job where your solutions embody a love of design and technology. You'll need to have the energy, drive, creativity and vision to fit our team, and a personality style to ensure our customers will enjoy working with you.
What's in it for you?
- A respected company in the design and technology market
- An established portfolio of customers and affiliates, and a strong pipeline of opportunity
- A dynamic, passionate and values based team
- Autonomy and the chance to really make your individual mark
Drupal Developer – Full time role
We are looking for web developers capable of producing user experiences that are both engaging and technically effective.
You will be working with us in one of New Zealand’s longest established web development companies, joining a team of self-motivated and highly driven professionals. In this role you will be involved in the analysis, design and development of client's web facing applications.
You will be working across multiple layers of the stack primarily in the development phases. We are looking for PHP oriented Web Developers who possess strong front-end development skills and can contribute to projects currently occurring in this space. We are looking for technical specialists who understand the relationship of business needs to front-end development, UI/UX, the API layer and data modelling.
The skills profile we are looking for is
- A minimum of 2-3 years of Drupal 6 and 7 experience (theme/function overrides) and custom module development
- Front-end development experience with responsive websites utilising industry best practices, caching and performance optimization
- The ability to build and test cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Experience in converting Photoshop (PSD) files into functional HTML and CSS
- Creating, editing or modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework
- Self-managed and task focused while communicating openly with team members
- Highly developed communication skills (Strong English is essential)
- The tenacity to follow through projects from start to finish
- High attention to detail and able to work to deadlines
- The ability to work in a highly dynamic and collaborative team environment.