Pikselin is a member of the Web Services Panel (WSP)
The Web Services Panel is an all-of-government approved panel for developing websites and applications. The WSP makes procurement easy as the panel can be engaged quickly and without primary procurement processes, allowing agencies to save time and money.
What we provide
The Web Services Panel is an all-of-government approved panel for developing websites and applications. It replaces and enhances the previous Common Web Services Panel.
PIKSELIN PROVIDES THESE SERVICES
- USER INSIGHT
Stakeholder/user requirements discovery & development
User research and analysis, Content audits and planning
User experience testing
SEO auditing, analysis and recommendations
- VISUAL DESIGN
Sitewide and page-level wireframes
UX / UI design
Component library / style-guide
Online brand interpretation
- FRONT-END DEVELOPMENT
Mobile responsive / cross-browser compatibility
Adherence to NZ Government accessibility guidelines
- BACK-END DEVELOPMENT
Drupal, SilverStripe and WordPress CMS integration
Custom module development
Content and data migration
By using the WSP, agencies no longer have to tender for their outsourced web projects, saving time and money. They can then focus on delivering the best online service.
- Reduces the cost and duration of web service development by simplifying requirements gathering, speeding up procurement and reducing the time spent on development
- Reduces website management costs across government by leveraging economies of scale and reducing duplicate investment in compliance
- Reduces legal costs in establishing contracts because the WSP ICT Common Capability Contract procurement uses Statements of Work
- Makes it easier and cheaper to comply with the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment’s Mandatory Rules for Procurement by Departments
- Reduces unnecessary investment by encouraging agencies to reuse technology and designs already developed by other agencies.
Pikselin is currently working with several clients who have benefited from the WSP agreement including The Ministry of Defence, New Zealand Defence Force and Environment Canterbury. If you would like to know more about what we can offer you, don’t hesitate to get in touch or visit the ICT website