In your role as a Senior Experience Designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of collaborating with clients and Pikselin teams to understand the opportunity presented to us holistically while analysing, understanding, and coming up with a solution that is fit for purpose.
One of the key aspects of your role is to design a solution by creating design assets for a wide range of products, including websites and online applications.
You will work closely with the team to lead conversations with the clients while engaging and realising opportunities for Pikselin.
A Senior Experience Designer will be able to plan, execute and document all the following activities:
- Engage clients to define business goals, use cases, requirements in context of the project and technical specifications for developers
- Content analysis to define Information Architecture, test and refine solution
- User research, usability testing, analysis of data and report writing
- Create experience maps, user journeys and flows
- Develop wireframes and prototypes
- Execute all visual & UI design stages from brand briefing, concept to final hand-off to developers
- Define specification for developers for design implementation
- Work with developers to refine design during application build
Consulting & discovery
Work with client to understand and articulate their strategy, business goals, problem statements and vision.
Presentation & pitching
Talk about the design process in context of Pikselin's work in an engaging story telling way.
Organise and facilitate stakeholder workshops to achieve agreement on scope, understand needs, discuss potential solutions, showcase work completed and gain feedback.
Collaboration with team & clients
Work closely with your colleagues and clients in a collaborative manner while taking the lead throughout the lifecycle of design & development
Planning for a project
Able to plan tasks while undertaking a project. Have the maturity to understand when a project needs to pivot and work with the client and Pikselin team to provide workable solutions to reach the end goal.
Take responsibility and be proactive in managing work allocated on projects. In complex projects, take the lead on assisting successful delivery of the project to the clients.
Plan and estimate design activities required during pre-sales engagement.
Be a strong fit to our internal culture and values – Empathetic, Connected, Pragmatic, Thoughtful, Flexible & no egos!